Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting some Dota-league games done

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ukE-wAbyss
Peon
Peon
ukE-wAbyss

Location : [where the grass is violet, the buildings made out of wood and whre the girls are pretty]

Getting some Dota-league games done Empty
PostSubject: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Getting some Dota-league games done would be cool.
But offcourse we need to organize a team and know what heroes blabla. <-inexperienced in teaming.
(btw I am sorry for last night, my warcraft freezed and crashed so I went to bed. Hope I don't get a punishment ;p)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowpride.deviantart.com
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:58 pm

hmm i think this is overposted already, look for a answer in the other threds Smile
Back to top Go down
ukE-wAbyss
Peon
Peon
ukE-wAbyss

Location : [where the grass is violet, the buildings made out of wood and whre the girls are pretty]

PostSubject: Re: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:11 pm

ukE-k[R]c ? wrote:
hmm i think this is overposted already, look for a answer in the other threds Smile

yeah sorry I noticed.
Back to top Go down
ukE-T[E]Tleys
Grunt
Grunt
ukE-T[E]Tleys

PostSubject: Re: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:16 pm

It is overposted, but as far as i can tell, nothing has actually been done yet...
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:38 pm

and it wont till we dont get a normal line up + a good vent server
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostSubject: Re: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:10 am

Am i the only person who plays SIG sometimes?
Back to top Go down
ukE-wAbyss
Peon
Peon
ukE-wAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:02 pm

ukE-De[A]th wrote:
Am i the only person who plays SIG sometimes?

I play loads
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostSubject: Re: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:00 pm

i need to add you on friends list then becuase its really annoying when you play with twats when you really want to win.
Back to top Go down
ukE-wAbyss
Peon
Peon
ukE-wAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:59 pm

ukE-De[A]th wrote:
i need to add you on friends list then becuase its really annoying when you play with twats when you really want to win.

well you know my name ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting some Dota-league games done   Getting some Dota-league games done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting some Dota-league games done
Page 1 of 1