Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for ukE-k[R]c, MoreQ.Q

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ukE-MoreQ.Q
Peon
Peon

Application for ukE-k[R]c, MoreQ.Q Empty
PostSubject: Application for ukE-k[R]c, MoreQ.Q   Application for ukE-k[R]c, MoreQ.Q Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:07 am

Real Name: Ashley, If you require my last name then ask when you contact me or I can PM you. I also prefer the name Ash if possible
Age Sex Location [ASL]: 17 & 18 in august, Male, Nottingham(UK)
Do you have a microphone: Yes also have ventrilo & teamspeak
How long have you been playing DotA:1+ year
Where do you normally play at: (Bnet/Garena/Dota League/etc.) Ive recently been playing alot on Garena but back when I first started I played on Bnet, been playing on Garena for 1+ month.
Last Dota Clans: Currently had no Dota clans, Ive really felt no need for a clan up until this time in moment due to the fact that ive recently just had the urge just to get a clan work on the abilitys with the clan and progress from there really. Looking to lead in some sort of way.
Can you host? With: I can host on Garena and I use to be able to host on Bnet and pretty sure I still can.
What's your favourite hero: Balanar, Bloodseeker, Rootrellen, Admiral, Earthshaker well I like playing most heros actually the only ones im not really good with is Krobel and someone else that I forgot ;P
Why are you interested in joining "United Kingdom's Elite Clan": Like I mentioned above I have a urge to join a clan and put everything ive got into it and see what happens from there, also to help lead in anyway.
Other: (in case there's any extra info you want to tell us about yourself) Not at this current time.
How to contact you: (post your msn, icq, bnet account, whatever you use the most),
MSN: ash-harrod@hotmail.co.uk
Bnet account: MoreQ.Q
Garena: MoreQ.Q + JCHarrod
Xfire: harrod110

Thank you
-regards ash
Back to top Go down

Application for ukE-k[R]c, MoreQ.Q
Page 1 of 1