Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spasgur

Application to join Empty
PostSubject: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:31 pm

1.How good are you on scale of 1-10: 7-8ish
2.My last DotA clans: none
3.ASL/Age Sex Location: 20 years old, male, Faroe Islands (just north of Scotland)
4.Active? 2-3 hours a day
5.Can you host? With? Rather not host
6.You got a microphone? Ventrilo ? Got a mic and Vent
7.Whats the diffrence between a Joke and an Insult? When would you use a joke? An insult? Give an example. [Long Answer Please]: Uhm, it takes a lot to offend me. I'm not religious so I don't mind jokes on that, racial jokes too. I have alot of self irony and use sarcasm and irony alot, when I joke. I think that the difference between a joke and an insult is really up to the victim to tell. Most of the times I insult my friends but they know that I'm kidding and when they do the same to me, I know that they're kidding. I use jokes when someone is being ignorant, when they say things that just has to be made into a joke and when people ask me stupid questions.
So basicly, don't mind telling offensive jokes because either I can take it, won't take it seriously or come up with an answer Wink
Back to top Go down
spasgur

Application to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:14 pm

Anyone looking at this :S ?
Back to top Go down

Application to join
Page 1 of 1