Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan ED - Epic Duck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

Clan ED - Epic Duck Empty
PostSubject: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:05 am

Clan Epic Duck would like to play some Clanwars with us, i recently posted a post on the dota forums( Topic )to help improve the amout of people joining ukE and these guys said they wanted to clanwars with us. I don know how good they are but most member's are from the DotA Forums. Here is there topic, Clan ED. krc if you could talk with there leader, ED-Bags because that's what they want.

farao flower rendeer
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 pm

ty death i apreciat ur tryeing look foword of making u a shammie soon Wink only thing i would want more is u being more active on vent. example Frenzy or nuke they kinda always speak Wink so if u ganna do it u can become shammy Wink
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:45 pm

we are not just for fun clan.. we got goals... mate change it ^^ this is a searios project..
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:55 pm

ok changed it mate, i normally dont talk on vent because my dads in the same room as i play and he works alot so if i talk all the time it would really be annoying and not helpful. the only way to talk more would be to go on earlier but that means that nobodies on. my dad is away this week but sadly i have a bad voice which is hard to hear. i will try to talk more but its pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
ukE-T[E]Tleys
Grunt
Grunt
ukE-T[E]Tleys

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:21 pm

Maybe a seperate section should be created in the Forum for Clan Wars, since we seem to be taking part in quite a few of them now. Gj btw Death
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:25 pm

yeah Wink good death u got a laptop or? pc?
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 pm

LAptop but my internet is not wireless.
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:48 pm

cant u swap if ur father rooms or smt? Wink
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 pm

accaulty hopefully we're getting Sky and getting the internet from that which is wireless os maybe i could move then.
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:53 am

So What do you think of ED guys we played them once and they like to pick nukers with chain stuns and nukes. We need to ban most of those tbh.
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:02 am

These guys are always open for fw/cw if you want to play agaisnt them btw, just tell me and we can arrange a time.
Back to top Go down
ukE-wAbyss
Peon
Peon
ukE-wAbyss

Location : [where the grass is violet, the buildings made out of wood and whre the girls are pretty]

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:25 pm

I'm in ^.^" I can play every day for sure without annoying parents at 9: 30 pm or in UK time I think that's 8 : 30 pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowpride.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan ED - Epic Duck   Clan ED - Epic Duck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan ED - Epic Duck
Page 1 of 1