Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for ukE-demondawG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demondawg
Peon
Peon

Application for ukE-demondawG Empty
PostSubject: Application for ukE-demondawG   Application for ukE-demondawG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 am

Account Name: demondawG
Age Sex Location [ASL]: 17, Male, from Scotland.
Do you have a microphone: Yes I do.
How long have you been playing DotA: I'm not sure about the precise date.. 4-5 years? I played it before WoW anyway, version 5.84 I believe.
Where do you normally play at: Bnet, pubs.
Last Dota Clans: I can not remember the name... usually just play by myself and with mates.
Can you host? With: No, I can not host.
What's your favourite hero: Dazzle or Tinker with Dagon in pubs.
Why are you interested in joining "United Kingdom's Elite Clan": Saw the bot in GBR-1 and whenever I meet someone with "ukE-" in their name, I find they are usually sound people so why not!
Other: There is something that could annoy you, perhaps. I get rather large, and often occuring, spikes. Can be annoying, however I've gotten into the habbit of quickly typing 'spike' whenever I get one, so you'll know when it happens and most of the time it isn't that big a problem.
How to contact you: The msn is "Stonah_boi@hotmail.com", I'm on MSN pretty much the whole time, and you can see me on-line as 'demondawG'.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ukE-Fl[a]b
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application for ukE-demondawG   Application for ukE-demondawG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:19 am

Thank you for your application, I'd be happy to give you a test, im working from 12-4 today, so anytime from 5pm onwards is good for me, if not there will probably be a shaman in the channel at some point.

About the lag spikes, I have a similar problem so join the club Wink
Back to top Go down
Demondawg
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application for ukE-demondawG   Application for ukE-demondawG Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 am

ukE-Fl[a]b wrote:
Thank you for your application, I'd be happy to give you a test, im working from 12-4 today, so anytime from 5pm onwards is good for me, if not there will probably be a shaman in the channel at some point.

About the lag spikes, I have a similar problem so join the club Wink

I'm working 4-8, so I'll be on 8pm onwards.

See you then ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for ukE-demondawG   Application for ukE-demondawG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for ukE-demondawG
Page 1 of 1