Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - noobwee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peewee

Application - noobwee Empty
PostSubject: Application - noobwee   Application - noobwee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:46 am

1 ) Subject Name Should Be: Your Bnet Account Name.
2 ) Real Name: Anthony Terry
3 ) Age Sex Location [ASL]: 17 Male England
4 ) Do you have a microphone: yes and my own vent server
5 ) How long have you been playing DotA: I can honistly say since its release ;o
6 ) Where do you normally play at: (Bnet/Garena/Dota League/etc.) B.net and garena and ive played in league with wicked sick dota gamers
7 ) Last Dota Clans: Wicked Sick Dota Games
8 ) Can you host? With: no
9 ) What's your favourite hero: Bat Rider or Dazzle
10 ) Why are you interested in joining "United Kingdom's Elite Clan": My friend dawg is with you guys now and i played a couple of inhouses with you and enjoyed it
11 ) Other: (in case there's any extra info you want to tell us about yourself): I work from 8-6 b.net time but can be on every night when needed and have experiance playing in Dota league 5a all the way to 3B
12 ) How to contact you: (post your msn, icq, bnet account, whatever you use the most) anthony_terry@hotmail.com or terrya@quindell.com (email only) b.net acount = noobwee
Back to top Go down
ukE-Fl[a]b
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application - noobwee   Application - noobwee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Hey bud.
A few shamans usually get together at around 7-8pm and have a few games, so if you just drop into the channel at some point in the evening and wisp one of us, we would be happy to give you a test.
Our accs are: ukE-Fl[a]b , ukE-unear[t]hed and ukE-Tec[h]ique.

8-6 sounds like a real harsh day, but also a good bit of money Very Happy

See ya on Warcraft.

Tim
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Application - noobwee   Application - noobwee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:05 pm

sounds neat! btw im so glad me shammies took over while im gone Wink be back in a week!! and ur application seems nice, lets see if u get in Smile or ull have to wait for me test Razz good luck on ur test game (:
Back to top Go down
ukE-Fl[a]b
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application - noobwee   Application - noobwee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 pm

he was accepted mate, and if possible could you log into warcraft simply to keep the clan alive if you havn't already, we are getting a warning that it's going to disband, cheers
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Application - noobwee   Application - noobwee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:29 pm

Thats bad news =/ The problem is that i'm still on holiday with a 1998 computer, which is using 58% of its cpu on desktop. So i've got no w3. If the warning appears tommorow. just go to a random channel and invite about 5-10 random people ;D they will keep it alive till i get back and fix it Wink
Back to top Go down
ukE-Fl[a]b
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application - noobwee   Application - noobwee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:24 pm

The warning is because of the inactivity of the clan leader Razz so i dont think inviting a load of randoms would be of any use Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - noobwee   Application - noobwee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - noobwee
Page 1 of 1