Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Hero Kunkka

Go down 
+3
ukE-k[R]c ?
ukE-De[A]th
ukE-N[U]KE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ukE-N[U]KE
Worth Being an ukE
Worth Being an ukE
ukE-N[U]KE

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

So i got home found out new update, eagerly joined an apem and chose the new hero Kunka with the admiral skin. Theirs some item changed and map changes and more money from towers etc blabla bla, i was skeptical the first 5 seconds but its generally good improvements. but kunkka is a fucking imba hero, if used propely devestating, and also a great farmer. his first skill is some water gush thing, it has about 2k range. u put it on the floor 2 seconds later it knocks all units near it in a 300 Aoe in the air and does some nice damage, his second skill X marks the spot- you target a hero and within 2-5 seconds or somthing u can send him back to his slot, and his third skill( actually second but im writing this uber fast and cba to edit, is tide bringer, it increases damage and gives a cleave every 12-4 seconds. fucking imba for farming creeps, his ulti some uber ship thing, which goes in, increases ur movement speed does shit loads of damage and a stun, so if u use all his spells together well, .. your opponents are fucked. il make this readable later but not i gotta go finish my game:
edit1: Build, i decided to get 2x bracer, this new boot thing( pretty imba for kunkka actually) helm of the dominator and battlefury Sny, i think the best builds will be similar to this, although some might involve crit due to his tide bringer skill, or just make him a tank late game but imo hes a fckpwner/support serial rapist

Last edited by ukE-N[U]KE on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:13 pm

everytime i want to play him other people are faster than me. Sad
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 pm

its nice that you posted this mate, but next time please post it on the ukE disscusion forum, this post will be closed and open to only shammys for discusing CW tactics and league gams.
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:45 am

i think getting Buriza is a good idea, i saw somebody who used him as tank and he got Heart of Tarraques
Back to top Go down
ukE-T[E]Tleys
Grunt
Grunt
ukE-T[E]Tleys

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:39 pm

He is too good atm and needs to be seriously nerfed asap. The last 5 games i have played have all featured Kunkka and every time the team with him in has won. Coincidence i think not.
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:26 pm

His stats are mad, its totally unfair. If you go on DotA Allstar forums everybody says he is imab tbh
Back to top Go down
ukE-T[o]m
Peon
Peon
ukE-T[o]m

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:28 pm

finally been nerfed, NICE ONE!!! 6.56 ftw, but tbh hes still imba
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:12 pm

whats the changes?
Back to top Go down
ukE-N[U]KE
Worth Being an ukE
Worth Being an ukE
ukE-N[U]KE

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:51 pm

as far as a i remember, lower starting strength. and errmm.. mana for gush increased, somthing like that( he was insanely imba early game, first game i played i was solo lane v two decent heroes but still cut them up + pushed tower stupidly fast
Back to top Go down
ukE-E[c]ho-
Peon
Peon
ukE-E[c]ho-

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:03 pm

Indeed, Kunkka is very imba, but after he has been nerfed he is on lvl with like omni who is beyond imba support,
- they also nerfed how long the slow as in the first lvls of torrent
Back to top Go down
ukE-N[a]no
Peon
Peon

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:10 pm

his splash is rediculous, i have owned at every game i have played with him becase he can harass so well
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:20 pm

hmm i recomend everyone play with him more to kinda get used to his ultie and get 80% of ur ulti casts on target, which means stunning more then 1 person or stunning the person at a good time Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Hero Kunkka Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hero Kunkka   New Hero Kunkka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Hero Kunkka
Page 1 of 1