Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan training..?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ukE-Riv[a]led
Peon
Peon
ukE-Riv[a]led

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Just a thought here guys..

I was wondering if you do any sort of clan training? Because if not you could start it up as a means to recruit people and to further your team based games in leagues and tournaments ( be it professionally or tournaments between clans )

Clan training would be a great idea for the clan members that show some promise and have the aptitude - if not attitude - to further their potential at DoTA.

This could maybe be once a week, on a date and time set specifically for the needs of 8 lesser abled clan members, with 2 advanced DoTA players taking up the reigns of teaching. Obviously this date should be set thats convenient for everyone.. In my opinion this will enable Shamans and the chief to see where the weak and strong points of the clan, and its members, lie.

Also, this could take different forms, for example maybe you have some clan members better at playing melee styles to ranged styles. If you have a clan member that wishes to specialize in melee, or shows more promise in that area then it may be well worth homing in on these aspects and assisting/training them to further their abilities in team games.

If you already do this... awesome! Ive just not seen or heard any mentions of it.

Peace out!

P.S You can tune a guitar, but you cant tuna fish. Unless, of course, you play bass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/xerex_
ukE-Bi[3]r
Worth Being an ukE
Worth Being an ukE
ukE-Bi[3]r

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:42 am

Sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-uke.forumotion.net/
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:08 pm

yeah, the idea is great, had it planned. baisicly we dont have enough active members yet.. this was started but cancled as a result of the last training. we will come back to this.
Back to top Go down
ukE-Bi[3]r
Worth Being an ukE
Worth Being an ukE
ukE-Bi[3]r

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:37 am

Good cuz i really need some training.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-uke.forumotion.net/
ukE-T[E]Tleys
Grunt
Grunt
ukE-T[E]Tleys

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Krc badly needs some training too....:p

Good idea btw Rivalled
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:39 pm

ukE-T[E]Tleys wrote:
Krc badly needs some training too....:p

Good idea btw Rivalled

I never though of my self as the DotA master, unlike someone. bom
Back to top Go down
ukE-T[E]Tleys
Grunt
Grunt
ukE-T[E]Tleys

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Quote :
I never though of my self as the DotA master, unlike someone.

It's on byatch! Come to my classes on Omniknight and maybe you might not die 10 times when using the hardest to kill hero in the game...
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:26 pm

now thats arguable ;p imo DK is the hardest to kill Wink or huskar ;p and that omney was a bad day ;D
Back to top Go down
ukE-TeC[h]nIqUe
Peon
Peon
ukE-TeC[h]nIqUe

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:58 pm

Abaddon can not be killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan training..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan training..?   Clan training..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan training..?
Page 1 of 1