Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HugoCamp

Application to join Empty
PostSubject: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:34 pm

1.How good are you on scale of 1-10: 7
2.My last DotA clans.: Idp
3.ASL/Age Sex Location:16/male/harrow,london
4.Active? 1 or 2 games a day useually or more
5.Can you host? With? No
6.You got a microphone? Ventrilo ? Yep both although might need a new mic as i think it is broken but not sure atm
7.Whats the diffrence between a Joke and an Insult? When would you use a joke? An insult? Give an example. [Long Answer Please] Well i will always use a joke for everything unless someone insults me
8.Why do you want to join? Well i always like playing with english fellas, dono why but they always seem to play better and have a joke at the same time, i would also like to play clan games again as i miss doing them in my previous clan.
9. tell us a bit about yourself? been playing warcraft three sinse dota 5.84b was around and had some gaps here and there from playing wow, but i finally quit wow ( i got my life back sinse then lol) and dota is not as addictive. my old clan Idp were quite popular, they were in the ota sig league and the clan ladder matches in the dota league aswell i left because i went inactive for a long period and when i came back i was too rusty to play in the league again.
Thnx for reading my app hope u like it Smile
ingame name is H3go
Back to top Go down

Application to join
Page 1 of 1