Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to join

Go down 
+2
kellerkindo
PriMal-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PriMal-
Peon
Peon

Application to join Empty
PostSubject: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:39 pm

B..net username- PriMal- (soon to be edited to UkE if acccpted)

1.How good are you on scale of 1-10- At DotA 7-9 sometimes im good and sometimes I'll forget a thing or two but it also affects who im playing with.
2.My last DotA clans. Only one AcoS- A few friends and I made it but it disbanded after I came back to Wc3
3.ASL/Age Sex Location- 14-Male-South England
4.Active? Half term currently and im active anyways so yes quite a lot
5.Can you host? With? Sadly no Sad
6.You got a microphone? Ventrilo ? Yes to first, No to later
7.Whats the diffrence between a Joke and an Insult? A joke, would be used if I were to impress someone a friend probably or family. Or could be used as a thing yourself does I myself do tell a few jokes IRL and im also pretty funny, not the type who would say ''OMG CHECK THIS OUT ON YOUTUBE ITS A STORMTROOPER HUMPING!'' Very Happy in real life I am a pretty different guy to be honest.
An insult however, I would use behind someones back or someone who just plain annoys me most likely I would use one to someone who provokes me and who feeds on attention Very Happy

Lastly, Ive basically covered myself in Q7. So I'd like to join as I love DotA, its a great thing to play especially with friends and the weather over the UK sucks eh? Razz so that may explain my activeness ^^

Well thats it hope Im accepted!
Back to top Go down
kellerkindo
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:15 pm

Dear uke-leaders

some of you may allrd know me from playing, and i hope u see me as one not totaly noob-like player!

most likely u give a crap about my opinion but we (kellerkindo,rince_wind, syn.Omikron ,Luggage/dachbodenkindo) played togetter with primal vs 5 of uke!

and we all think he is no good player and not good enought to join uke!

1. he charged with bara to your heros, died and complaind what kind of noobs we are ,because we were to slow;)
2. He flamed all the time, which was realy anyoing!
3. He didnt last-hit, and denie!
4.(and this is my fav.) He Flamed omikron, because he "stole" his creeps(Primal was just autoattacking and omikron lasthitted). and it was no joke, he realy flamed him and called him noob and stuff like that. Further more he told us it is impossible to make last-Hits with bara because he has such a low dmg!
5. His skil is Never 7-9! its lile 4-6, or it was in the game we played with him!
That´s from me!

looking forward to our next game.

Greets Keller!

p.s. sorry about my bad english!
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 pm

Thank you for this post. Smile i really apreciate you'r help. and tbh he was a Big fail at our trail out. =]
Back to top Go down
ukE-T[E]Tleys
Grunt
Grunt
ukE-T[E]Tleys

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:56 pm

Thank you for your slightly incomprehensible post keller, but as KRC said, he sucked pretty hard in the trial game
Back to top Go down
kellerkindo
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:14 pm

allways glad to help!

SEX DRUGS ANS RUCK`N ROLL!
Back to top Go down
PriMal-
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Ehh...TT   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:39 pm

I admit I sucked HARD in that tryout and I admit It wasn't my best show there but bear in mind I hadn't been on wc3 for a while also in reply to the big flame post No.2 I didnt ''flame'' I quietly noted out the fact that bothered me and also I said barathrums empowering haste was +40 damage on each attack anyway (may be more or less know im not sure if rank 4) so its hard and easy and points to last hit with that blue cow ^^. But I fully understand if I failed the tryout , was on a tight point in that game. Lastly that whole charge thing, I charged from response to a ping that you were all near and I was far away from Razz Guess thats it apart from the fact that Poster no.2 has to post his own application and not some flame post Laughing
Back to top Go down
kellerkindo
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:34 am

hey kiddy!

just a few more words: IN YOUR FACE NOOB!

i dont have to explane myself, and i dont know why u think that i want to join uke!

ich have 4 mates and we play togetter as a clan and they all play better even with no keyboard (explanation: good players use shortkeys for spells and commands [its most likely you dont like this)

so just go search for a noob like dota clan which take 14 years olds , who think they can play dota because they got some doubl kills with bara in public game!

get some skill, get some knowlegde , and hell get a lot of teamwork, and may u get some friends in RL and learn some forms of how to behave with others!
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:28 am

lol ;D
Back to top Go down
ukE-T[E]Tleys
Grunt
Grunt
ukE-T[E]Tleys

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:03 pm

kellerkindo wrote:
hey kiddy!

just a few more words: IN YOUR FACE NOOB!

i dont have to explane myself, and i dont know why u think that i want to join uke!

ich have 4 mates and we play togetter as a clan and they all play better even with no keyboard (explanation: good players use shortkeys for spells and commands [its most likely you dont like this)

so just go search for a noob like dota clan which take 14 years olds , who think they can play dota because they got some doubl kills with bara in public game!

get some skill, get some knowlegde , and hell get a lot of teamwork, and may u get some friends in RL and learn some forms of how to behave with others!

Im trying to work out if he is trying to take the piss out of UKE here? Clan taking on 14 year olds, is her referring to us?
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:52 pm

keller you fucking german why are you being submisive and taking the piss out off us?

Excluse the language my fellow ukE mates.
Back to top Go down
kellerkindo
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:10 pm

i am not talking about you guys, i thought this is clear, but may i wasnt able to express myself right!

i am sorry for this missunderstanding , because i enjoy to play vs you guys and i hope we keep playing!

p.s. i am not a german, i am from austria (austria>>> german in every aspekt) so pls stop calling me german, no1 likes to be called a german!
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Hitler was Smile i got what keller was talking bout but yeah wasent abit unclear Wink
Back to top Go down
kellerkindo
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:32 pm

ukE-k[R]c ? wrote:
Hitler was Smile i got what keller was talking bout but yeah wasent abit unclear Wink

doesn´t "wasent unclear" mean it was clear or is this some form of english joke i dont get;)

and Hitler was from Austria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler)(no i am not pround at all) and austria just dont like Germany, nothing to do with WW2!
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:09 pm

i know hilter was from austria but he liked being a german. Wink
Back to top Go down
kellerkindo
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:03 pm

ohh,
know i get it!

sorry that i though u didnt know were hitler is from!
Back to top Go down
ukE-De[A]th
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I just love to use the Exclamtion marks
Back to top Go down
ukE-k[R]c ?
Honored Member
Honored Member
ukE-k[R]c ?

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:00 pm

dude nice spamming...
Back to top Go down
ukE-TeC[h]nIqUe
Peon
Peon
ukE-TeC[h]nIqUe

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:47 pm

ummm he said he wasnt playing his best but... i wasnt playing my best in my test game but ended up with 7 - 3 - 16 (with rigwarl)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join
Page 1 of 1